Choosing a Wireless Master Dealer for Your Store
When dealers open a new wireless store, one of the most important decisions they will make is choosing a wireless master dealer. Some are better than others, but if you aren’t familiar with what’s possible, you may choose a wireless master dealer who offers you less than you deserve.
A wireless master dealer is a firm that you will develop a long-term relationship with – a strong company that should offer you the best wireless deals possible. But, more importantly, your master dealer should be able to provide you with a strong support structure that you can rely on.
When you are shopping for a master agent relationship, asking some pertinent questions could make the difference in your company’s success.
Wireless master dealer history makes a difference
- How many years has this master distributor been in business? Why is this important?
Because a business grows stronger over the years with experience, sales and marketing. A company with a continuity and flow that can keep up with evolving technology is always your best bet.
◊ Ameritel, a global company, was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, we have grown and evolved right along with the wireless industry, constantly staying abreast of new technology, ideas and service improvements.
Be cautious about carriers
- What carriers does the master dealer offer, and what are their reputations? Don’t forget – offering your customers the best is the surest way to a profitable business. A carrier with a questionable reputation can send your customers down the street to your competitors in a hurry.
◊ At Ameritel, we know that smaller carriers can drop out of the market unexpectedly at any time, leaving customers adrift and confused, and retailers high and dry. As a mature master wireless dealer, our decision to offer T-Mobile and its brands MetroPCS, Univision Mobile and Ultra Mobile as our carrier, is based on T-Mobile’s reputation as an outstanding, dependable and strong wireless carrier. A publicly traded company, T-Mobile was first established in 1994 as a wireless company, and became “T-Mobile” in 2002. That’s a lot of years for the wireless industry!
- What kinds of SPIFFS and commissions are offered by different wireless master dealers? When you are looking for a master distributor, this is one of the most important bits of research you can do!
◊ Find out the truth: Ameritel’s commissions and SPIFFS are simply the highest in the industry. Why go with second best? Read more about our stellar compensation program at http://atiglobal.com/march-2015-compensations-best-payouts-industry/.
What makes it special?
- Not every wireless master dealer offers cell phones, not to mention a plan for seamless cell phone purchases in the store. Be sure to inquire about phones, as well as amazing plans that allow your customers to purchase on the spot, regardless of credit scores, and without a lengthy application process.
◊ Ameritel offers cell phones at the best prices. In addition, we are a premier SKY distributor – an inexpensive product that is up and coming in the industry. In addition, our slick eCommerce site, launching this month, will amaze you with its convenience, simplicity and its ability to increase your sales automatically.
Personal service matters!
- How much personal support will your master distributor offer? Particularly when you are starting a new business, you need the help and support of an expert. Many master wireless dealers are short on field reps or their program does not include ongoing support.
◊ Every one of Ameritel’s dealers is assigned a field rep. Your personal field rep will visit your store in person and offer ongoing support and training in sales, marketing and emerging trends, products and technology. Our field reps will help you make your store more profitable, regardless of your location.
Ameritel stands out among its competitors as one of the most popular master wireless dealers in the country. Our goal, through our products, our support and our T-Mobile carriers, is to provide you with the most profitable solutions and services imaginable, to make your wireless company grow, thrive and prosper.
Click here to become a wireless dealer with Ameritel!
Author: Caroline Bloomfield
Content strategy: Sergey Izbash