Retail District Manager – Jacksonville, FL
FSLA Status: Exempt
American Telecommunications is a nationwide premier Master Agent for T-Mobile and MetroPCS, headquartered in New York. The spirit of Always Better carries the torch of our competitive nature to become number one, to strive to provide the finest in customer service, and settle for nothing but the very best from each and every team member. Integrity is earned, it instills confidence, it inspires commitment, it’s the foundation of Ameritel, and it’s why Ameritel has been and will strive to remain one of the finest companies in the telecommunication industry. Always Better! Learn more about Ameritel at www.atiglobal.com.
Ameritel is currently seeking a self-motivated individual with excellent leadership skills and experience in developing and training retail management and staff in our Jacksonville, FL market. The successful candidate is driven for this fast-paced, high-pressured environment, and has a natural ability to lead leaders and instill confidence in people around them. In this role, you’ll act as an enthusiastic coach to motivate your team to learn, strive for improvement, and feel a real sense of pride in pleasing customers. This position also demands that you be diligent about tracking numbers – making clear sense of the financial data and making your next action plan. With an eye on the big picture, and a constant tally on the specifics, you’ll steer the way to success. This position reports to the Director of Retail.
As the District Manager, you will turn corporate strategy into successful customer experiences in the following ways:
- Translate high level marketing strategy into day-to-day actions
- Build a team of Store Managers and equip them with skills to hire and train staffs poised to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Use regular meetings with Store Manager to discuss day-to-day operations, as well as upcoming store events, promotions, and training.
- Keep store performance “scorecards,” tracking areas such as: operational compliance,team dynamics, store appearance, customer satisfaction, and a rolling list of improvement areas Pinpoint performance gaps, address them with a sense of urgency, and escalate serious issues when appropriate.
- Identify gaps in operations compliance and procedures, and provide on-the-spot coaching to General Managers.
- Recognize and celebrate team successes.
- Promote effective communication between stores in your market.
- Cultivate confidence in employees and inspire them to be passionate about customer satisfaction.
You are qualified to be the District Manager if you have:
- 7 – 10 plus years of Retail Experience
- 3 plus years of Retail Management Experience
- A proven track record of high personal performance
- Stellar interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in multi-store management
- Advanced personnel training, coaching and development skills
- Talent for motivating a successful sales team
- Operational and financial performance management know-how-especially site P&L
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A high level of energy, integrity & execution skills.
- Ability and availability to travel approximately 70% of the time
What We Offer:
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental life.
- Robust PTO program and paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
American Telecommunications Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer of veterans, the disabled and other protected classifications.