Retail Store Manager- Duluth, GA 4163
FSLA Status: Exempt
Title: Retail Store Manager
ReportsTo: District Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time
Ameritel was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, Ameritel has grown with the wireless industry and evolved into an influential, national provider of wireless services and retail partnerships.
From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of 3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 70 company- operated stores.
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for all sales and operations of an Ameritel Retail Store. Additionally, the Retail Store Manager is the main point of contact for employees within the retail store they manager.
Candidates must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including but not limited to hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, loss prevention and team leadership. This position requires an individual who possesses competencies in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Coach associates in building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
- Ensure that every need the customer has when coming into the store is met before they leave, right fitting the solution and making sure associates set them up for success through the customer on-boarding process
- Train store associates in using store systems to support the Customer Experience, including the Point of Sale and Customer Account
- Hire and develop a team of effective Sales Associates. Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the businesss
- Appraise employees to determine eligibility for promotions or other status changes
- Utilize tools and resources to grow internal talent to the next level
- Build skills and successes through continued coaching and performance assessment conversations
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store
- Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the stores assests
- Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators
- Identify ways to manage and control store expenses
- Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on new products and offerings and know the sales techniques necessary to sell them
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store
- Ensures that visual merchandising is appealing to customers while adhering to Ameritel Retail standards
- 3-5 years of Retail Sales Experience
- 2-3 years of Retail Management experience preferred
- Consultative sales and sales management in fields involving consumer technology, applications and content, along with an established record of high personal performance
- Operational and financial performance management
- Ability to lead and coach to deliver financial results
- Ability to utilize T-Mobile values to deliver results and make business decisions when operating the store
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Spanish Preferred
Ameritel is an EEOE employer and a drug free workplace