Sales Trainer – Jacksonville, FL
FSLA Status: Exempt
American Telecommunications is a nationwide premier Master Agent for T-Mobile and MetroPCS, headquartered in New York. The spirit of Always Better carries the torch of our competitive nature to become number one, to strive to provide the finest in customer service, and settle for nothing but the very best from each and every team member. Integrity is earned, it instills confidence, it inspires commitment, it’s the foundation of Ameritel, and it’s why Ameritel has been and will strive to remain one of the finest companies in the telecommunication industry. Always Better! Learn more about Ameritel at www.atiglobal.com .
THE OPPORTUNITY – Sales Trainer
Ameritel is seeking a dynamic and high energy trainer for Retail Sales. We are seeking an experienced Sales Trainer for our Jacksonville,FL market. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales training with a major cellular company of three (3) years minimum; T-Mobile experience is preferred. The Sales Trainer is a strategic thinker, focused on relationship building and talent management.
The Sales Trainer will:
- Provide on-the-job training to front-line retail team members at all levels.
- Conduct training needs assessments, and analyze employee training needs along with communication tools and resources.
- Establish new program training guidelines, ensuring front line is aware of training initiatives and has a clear understanding of how to execute.
- The ideal candidate will at a minimum have a Bachelors’rs degree in a related discipline or work experience equivalent and experience in Retail Sales Training of not less than three (3) years.
- Excellent stage presence, ability to train in both large and small employee environments.
- The ability to establish and present the Ameritel culture.
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish speaking a plus.
- Proven customer focused, providing excellent customer service to internal and external team members.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, strong communication skills, and robust computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are essential.
What We Offer:
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental life.
- Robust PTO program and paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
American Telecommunications Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer of veterans, the disabled and other protected classifications.